Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Bartlett Farm on the Web!

This will be a short post because I've been staring at a screen so much lately I can't stand to be on the computer much longer!

You'll have to check out the new website, bartlettfarm.us to see all the products we have available. Dad and I have been working on it mostly. There are some things that will be made easier to understand later, but the basic idea is there. To order, people will have to print out the order form and send it to us through the mail because we won't have a online shopping cart for a while yet.

I thought I should write now so you wouldn't think I quit!

Peter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Peter
Its a wonder you have time to write at all with all that you have going on out there.

But we appreciate when you do write though.

Gp B

Peter said...

Thanks Grandpa!

Peter